No products in the cart.
Safe HEVEA Non-Toxic, Natural Rubber, Non-slip Bath Mat, Plastic-Free
Our non-toxic baby bath mats allowyour little ones to splash around at bath time without the risk of slipping or sit on any harmful chemicals.
- 100% natural rubber – people and planet friendly production;
- BPA, phthalate and PVC free;
- no colour added, just the natural colour of rubber;
- The 200+ suction cups keep the mat firmly adhered to the bottom of the bath tub.
|Dimensions||9 x 5 x 32 in|
- Before using for the first time, please rinse with hot water.
- To ensure that the mat stays firmly in place, it must be no bigger than the shower tray or bath, in which it will be used.
- Shower gels, foaming bath products or any other product should be rinsed off thoroughly by hand after use.
- PLEASE NEVER LEAVE THE BATH MAT IN THE TUB as this may result in damage to the coating.
- Once bath is filled, position mat and place securely by pressing down relief cups at the sides and center of the tub.
- Ensure mat is attached securely before entering tub.
- Always rinse mat after use.
- Foaming bath products should be rinsed away thoroughly – leave to dry thoroughly to avoid molding.
Before using for the first time, please rinse with hot water. To ensure that the mat stays firmly in place, it must be no bigger than the shower tray or bath, in which it will be used. Shower gels, foaming bath products etc. should be rinsed off thoroughly by hand after use. Never leave the bath mat in the tub as this may result in damage to the coating.
It is very unlikely. However, protein is a naturally occurring substance in latex from the hevea brasiliensis tree. It helps preserve the material in a liquid state to allow us to work with it. When we process the material to produce our raw rubber products, much of the latex protein is leeched out. As a result, latex content in Hevea's products is extremely low. No allergic reactions to any Hevea products have been received to date but users should note the potential for a latex allergic response.
Latex allergy reactions vary in severity with individuals. If there is a known family history of latex allergy, or if you notice any symptoms that cause concern; or your child has had a previous reaction to any other rubber products, we suggest that you stop use immediately of your Hevea product and visit your medical practitioner. Help with early symptoms may prevent more serious effects.
The rubber industry as a whole is looking at ways to improve on production to reduce the potential for reaction and we are supporting our suppliers in this initiative.
An allergic reaction is normally not dangerous and the symptoms can be such as:
- Itchy, red, watery eyes
- Sneezing or runny nose
- Rash or hives
- Chest tightness
- Shortness of breath