No products in the cart.
2-pack HEVEA Non-Toxic, Natural Rubber, Slow Flow Cherry-shaped teat, Anti-colic valve, Plastic-Free
- 100% Natural Rubber;
- BPA, Phthalates, and PVC free;
- Cheery shaped teat – Anti-colic valve;
- Can be used for milk and water;
- One-piece moulded – highly hygienic;
- Soft, durable, and resistant to teething/bites;
- Fits regular neck bottles.
|Dimensions||8 x 4 x 12 in|
FOR YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY AND HEALTH WARNING!
- Always use this product with adult supervision.
- Never use feeding teats as a soother/pacifier.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children (feeding teat, or sealing disc. might be swallowed and are chocking hazards).
- Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
- Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the bottle/cup for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.
- Heating in a microwave oven may produce localised high temperatures, so it is recommended not to do so. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Inspect feeding teat and bottle before each use and pull feeding teat in all directions. Do not leave feeding teat in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in a disinfectant for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat. Throw away at the first signs of damage, wear or tear as they can be chocking hazards.
- Change teat after 1-2 months of use.
- Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- This is to ensure hygiene.
- Clean before each use with warm water.
- For babies up to 3 months disinfect the feeding teat regularly (boiling or similar).
- When boiling, make sure that there is always enough water in the pot to avoid material damage.
- Do not boil in pressure cooker.
- Do not clean in dishwasher or disinfect in microwave – detergents and heat produced by the microwave could damage the material.
- After cleaning make sure that no water is left inside the teat.
- The valve in HEVEA bottle teat causes pressure equalization in the bottle and reduces unrequested aerophobia during feeding.
- Tighten the ring securely, but do not squeeze flange or valve too much.
Produced from natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
Natural rubber latex allergy symptoms include: Itching, skin redness, rash, runny nose, watery eyes. Stop usage if any symptoms occur.