No products in the cart.
Bath time is one of the most precious moments with the little ones. At Hevea we love and value these moments. This is why we have developed the Hevea coloured bath toys: premium quality toys crafted with the highest safety standards for parents’ peace of mind and children’s fun.
Fred is a squidgy tiddly vibrant green toy – just right for tiny babies and tots. Hevea bathing toys are soft and malleable, yet durable. It’s easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby’s all-important early development skills.
- 100% natural rubber – sustainably produced
- Non-toxic, naturally free from BPA, Phthalates and PVC
- Hermetically sealed. No hole in the bottom and no grime or mold inside
- Organic, non-toxic and transparent colors. Green organic compounds
- Soft and malleable, yet durable
- Beautiful packaging, perfect for gifting
- 5 cm tall
- Made in Malaysia
The name “Hevea” originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard
|Dimensions||9.5 x 7 x 13.5 in|
FOR YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY – WARNING!
- Do not rip toy apart.
- Check daily or before use that the bathing toy is in good condition. This is done by pulling in the various parts of the toy and checking that it is still in good condition. If there are splits or changes in the toy, it should be discarded
- Hevea is made of 100% natural rubber, which will darken in color as time goes by
- Very few children are allergic to natural rubber; however, watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the bath toy.
- The bath toy should be cleaned by hand and shouldn’t be washed in a dishwasher.
- For a more natural approach to cleaning your bath toy, use vinegar.
- Mix four parts white vinegar to one part warm water.
- Submerge the toy completely or apply the solution to the toy with a sponge.
- When the bath toy is not in use, it should be kept in a clean and dry place, and out of direct sunlight and source of direct heat.
When the bathing toy is not in use, dry it and keep in a clean and dry place, out of direct sunlight and heat. Produced from 100% natural rubber latex.
The bathing toys should be cleaned by hand or in a machine especially suitable for rubber. They should not be washed in a dishwasher. For a more natural approach to cleaning your bath toys, use vinegar. Mix four parts white vinegar to one part warm water. Submerge the toys completely or apply the solution to each toy with a sponge.
Kawan is hand painted with pigments from vegetables and plants. Due to the colors being natural, they might fade over time. The toy should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer.
The Hevea bath toys have no holes in the bottom as most other bath toys. This prevents grime and mold build-up inside the bath toy and keeps your baby’s bath water safe. The bath toys are free from BPA, phthalates and PVC which make them safe to chew on and bathe with, without harm from chemicals.
Hevea’s products are all tested to the highest standard. Hevea bath toys comply to CE standards. We are continuously testing our products and can reassure you that there is no reason to be worried. We have very good test results in all tests. We work with an independent research agency, SGS, one of the world’s leading company for testing and analysis.
Hevea is made from 100% natural rubber which isn’t conserved or given added antioxidants to keep it light yellow. Natural rubber is a natural material that changes over time.
Yes. Hevea bath toys are tested by independent analysis prove compliance with the CE safety standard.
Before using for the first time, please rinse with hot water. To ensure that the mat stays firmly in place, it must be no bigger than the shower tray or bath, in which it will be used. Shower gels, foaming bath products etc. should be rinsed off thoroughly by hand after use. Never leave the bath mat in the tub as this may result in damage to the coating.
- Use: Once bath is filled, position mat and place securely by pressing down relief cups at the sides and center of the tub. Ensure mat is attached securely before entering tub.
- Care: Always rinse mat after use. Foaming bath products should be rinsed away thoroughly. Dry flat or hanging to avoid molding.
Do not rip toys apart. Check daily, or before use, that the bathing toys are in good condition. This is done by pulling in the various parts of each toy and checking that it is still in good condition. If there are splits or changes in the toy, it should be discarded.
It is very unlikely. However, protein is a naturally occurring substance in latex from the hevea brasiliensis tree. It helps preserve the material in a liquid state to allow us to work with it. When we process the material to produce our raw rubber products, much of the latex protein is leeched out. As a result, latex content in Hevea's products is extremely low. No allergic reactions to any Hevea products have been received to date but users should note the potential for a latex allergic response.
Latex allergy reactions vary in severity with individuals. If there is a known family history of latex allergy, or if you notice any symptoms that cause concern; or your child has had a previous reaction to any other rubber products, we suggest that you stop use immediately of your Hevea product and visit your medical practitioner. Help with early symptoms may prevent more serious effects.
The rubber industry as a whole is looking at ways to improve on production to reduce the potential for reaction and we are supporting our suppliers in this initiative.
An allergic reaction is normally not dangerous and the symptoms can be such as:
- Itchy, red, watery eyes
- Sneezing or runny nose
- Rash or hives
- Chest tightness
- Shortness of breath