No products in the cart.
Iconic HEVEA Non-Toxic, Natural Rubber Duck Kawan Mini, Designed with no holes, Plastic-Free
Kawan Mini is Hevea’s smallest addition to the best-selling Kawan range of toys. Mini is the cute baby brother, painted exclusively with pure natural colours, and its shape and design encourages the baby’s sensation of touch and stimulates the development of baby’s vision.
1 toy = 3 functions – Playing · Teething · Bathing
- 100% natural rubber, free of phthalates, PVC and BPA
- Handpainted with pure natural plant pigments
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- The patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- The elasticity of the rubber makes is perfect to chew on
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- Floats on water
- The one-piece design it has no cracks or joints for bacteria to hide in = very hygienic
- Kawan means friend in Malay
|Dimensions||7 x 9.5 x 14 in|
WARNING! FOR YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY
- Do not rip toy apart.
- Check daily or before use that the toy is in good condition.
- This is done by pulling the various parts of the toy and checking that it is still in good condition.
- If there are splits or changes in the toy, it should be discarded.
- Very few children are allergic to natural rubber, however watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the toy.
- The toy should be cleaned by hand and shouldn’t be washed in a dishwasher
- Due to the colours being natural, they might fade over time.
- The toy should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer.
CLEANING: The ball can be sterilized in boiled water for maximum 1 minute or cleaned in warm water and mild soap if needed. The ball should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer. The ball is made of 100% Natural rubber, which can darken in colour as times go by. Very few children are allergic to natural rubber, however watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the teether/toy. Safety standard EN 71.