Award winning HEVEA Non-Toxic, Natural Rubber Panda Teether, No hole No mould design, Plastic-Free
The multiple Award winning HEVEA Panda Teether is made of 100% Natural Rubber and is completely free from PVC, BPA, phthalates, plastic and artificial colours. Unlike most other teethers, its one-piece design prevents mould and bacteria from accumulating in cracks and holes making it highly hygienical. Easy to clean, just sterilize in boiling water or suitable sterilising machine. The malleable and soft rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action and the gentle textured surface is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums, while extremely durable. The cute Panda is easy to fall in love with, and even easier to grab and hold to for tiny hands.
- 100% natural rubber teether;
- The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action;
- Free from phthalates, colours, PVC & EVAtane, silicone & BPA;
- The gentle textured surface for soothing and massaging irritated gums;
- Easy to grip;
- Hygienic, one-piece design prevents bacteria accumulating in cracks and joints.
|Dimensions||8 x 4 x 12 in|
- The teether can be cleaned in warm water and mild soap can be used if needed.
- You can also boil it in water.
- The teether should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer.
- Due to the colours being natural, they might fade over time.
- If there are splits or changes in the teether, it should be discarded.
- Very few children are allergic to natural rubber; however, watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the teether.
Hevea panda teether is made from 100% raw natural rubber which isn’t conserved or added antioxidants to keep it light yellow. Natural rubber is a natural material that changes over time.
The Kawan teether can be cleaned in warm water and mild soap can be used if needed. Do NOT boil it. The teether should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer. Due to the natural colours, they might fade over time. If there are splits or changes in the teether, it should be discarded. Very few children are allergic to natural rubber, however watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the teether.
You can boil the panda teether to sterilize or use a machine specially made for sterilization. It should NOT be cleaned in a dishwasher or microwave.
It is not recommended to freeze or cool down the teether, as it can damage the baby’s gums.
Hevea’s products are all tested to prove that they meet EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA and AUS regulation AS 2432-1991. We are continuously testing our products, and can reassure you that there is no reason to be worried. We have very good results in all tests. We work with an independent research agency, SGS, one of the world’s leading company for testing and analysis.
Yes. Hevea teethers are tested by independent laboratories to prove compliance with the CE & EN71 safety standard.
It is very unlikely. However, protein is a naturally occurring substance in latex from the hevea brasiliensis tree. It helps preserve the material in a liquid state to allow us to work with it. When we process the material to produce our raw rubber products, much of the latex protein is leeched out. As a result, latex content in Hevea's products is extremely low. No allergic reactions to any Hevea products have been received to date but users should note the potential for a latex allergic response.
Latex allergy reactions vary in severity with individuals. If there is a known family history of latex allergy, or if you notice any symptoms that cause concern; or your child has had a previous reaction to any other rubber products, we suggest that you stop use immediately of your Hevea product and visit your medical practitioner. Help with early symptoms may prevent more serious effects.
The rubber industry as a whole is looking at ways to improve on production to reduce the potential for reaction and we are supporting our suppliers in this initiative.
An allergic reaction is normally not dangerous and the symptoms can be such as:
- Itchy, red, watery eyes
- Sneezing or runny nose
- Rash or hives
- Chest tightness
- Shortness of breath